Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saving Tamils from LTTE

Ayuobowan, Vanakkam, my fellow citizens.
Please follow the link below to see how my noble forces are saving my tamil brothers and sisters from the clutches of LTTE terrorists.
http://stop-the-vanni-genocide.blogspot.com/
Karunanidhi maththayya see the video to find out how I can simply take tamils to another world.
I simply drop few cluster bombs here and there, it takes care of removing the tamil civilians from the face of this earth and they are no more under tiger rule .
With that act the whole problem is solved.
My Army commander Sarath is being sought after now by other super powers to fight the war against terrorists in their country and around the world. I'm trying my best to save him from joining the new obama administration. W is regretting that he didn't get a commander like srath in his fight against terrorism in Iraq!

No comments:

Post a Comment